Tumblr got crazy with the connection, I have no idea what's happening with it. Anyway, so I'm deciding to blog here. SCHOOL. You know, today's like ULTIMATE SIAN DAY. No mood to eat. I mean, I literally forced myself to eat, with sporadic urges to vomit. Guess it's my bad appetite day. Chemistry was alright. As for Maths, I could hardly open my eyes throughout the whole lesson. I have no idea why but I seriously felt damn tired! I DIDN'T SLEEP, so that's um, a good thing. HAHAHA! Just that my face looked damn damn sleepy I think the teacher noticed it.
-
The rest of the day went OK, went home with Alyssa!
-
UPDATE: Look, I like you too. I think you know it. This dilemma's stressing me out. We all know what dilemma that is. To continue or to stop. I was actually getting over it... and I don't want that to happen but... argh... *side effects of having a dilemma*.
I guess I'm an egotistical person. I want 'face'. I bet you'd want me to say "I like you" first too and I would if I could, but...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.