Five months ago, everything was crumbling down.
Five months later, things are starting to become better, no matter how hard the process was, since four months later, well, five months ago.
During the ordeal, I've learnt to survive, on my own. Independantly. Sure, I had my companions -- the trustworthy ones. The ones who would never want to see you get hurt, even though some may be hurting you without knowing it.
I can't say I've not been missing what I've been writing here with my heart out, but I do want to start afresh.
Here's something that's going on in my life for the last two months of this tragic year.
1) I'm going Germany, for three whole weeks. The best thing that's going to happen this year.
2) I dare say I'm independant now. I make my own decisions. I may confide, but whether I hear or follow (see, there's a difference), it's up to me.
3) I turned 18.
F-yeah.
I'm on Tumblr now.
But that'll stay for its usual reblogging purposes.
Give me time to catch up with this blog. Like I said, this blog's my memorabilia. Whatever posted here, will be read whenever I feel like it. Whenever I feel weak, whenever I feel happy, whenever.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.