Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's been a while

I bet no one's reading this hahahaha I swear. It's been more than half a year since I last blogged here and I'm terribly sorry, not to you readers (or whoever's still here), but to my blog. I had this complete attachment to my blogs like approximately two years ago, until I became incredibly busy. I lost my touch in blogging my heart out, my daily life and happenings, and so many amazing things that happened. I used to be able to remember every single detail of the day that has happened, and if it was amazing, I'd share with my blog. I feel sorry that I don't have that anymore. In fact, I've grown more used to sharing it with my friends. I used to NOT share everything with my friends and it'd be all published on my blog for the public to see, which wasn't fair. My friends may have thought, "why is he pouring all his thoughts out on a blog when he can do that to me?". Now, I'm much more... communicative? Secrets out, I trust them with my heart and I can daresay I'm open now. So, whatever you find, stay in discretion, but if you choose otherwise, I'm not stopping you, by all means, have what it takes of that silly gap of yours to mouth off what might probably be the most juicy news of your life, because I hardly give two fucks, or one. Hahaha um, I just felt like saying some things out, who knows when I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.