Saturday, February 13, 2010

Red Packets & Hearts

---
Shy couple! Hahaha.
-
REUNION DINNER!


---
HELLO! Reunion dinner was awesome, but definitely not helping my cough at all. Yes, that's right. It's been going on for three weeks (the longest record of being sick EVER). The last week was actually alright, I could feel it subsiding, but yesterday and today was worst. It got worst that I think I might have some bronchitis or something. I hope I don't spread it to others in school otherwise that would make me feel damn bad -- I mean, who wouldn't? My medicine ran out so my Dad went to buy Chinese medicine like Nin Jiom Poa Pa Kao! Damn nice :) I think I'm addicted to it but I can't get an overdose of it. Argh. Anyway, it's a very long weekend. Tomorrow's going to be a lonely day -- I have nothing to do.
-
Monday, nothing. Tuesday, going visiting with family to relatives! Wednesday is school -- like finally. 10S4. The only thing that's keeping me worried is H2 Maths. It's damn tough and I'm scared I'll fail that subject. So it sucks, yeah. Alright, LOST Season 6 is out online and I actually thought of waiting for it to be aired on Channel 5, but I was bored, so there wasn't any choice, I downloaded the first three episodes and one Final Chapter episode. Vampire Diaries too! Waiting for Episode 14 man. AND WHERE THE HELL IS GOSSIP GIRL? IT'S DAMN LONG LAH!
-
Ya ya ok, so, watch the video. Ee Ru's on the left doing the joke, Henrietta's on Ee Ru's left and Alyssa's the victim, sitting next to me. Watch closely as Ee Ru puts her finger on her tongue and on Alyssa's palm and ON MY ELBOW. Hahahahahaha, it's damn funny. Throughout the whole joke that was happening, I was already laughing. Watch! Watch! Watch! Hahahaha! Just want to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Tiger leh. AWESOME YEAR. LOL! Have a good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.