Sunday, February 28, 2010

Don't Stop Believing

Breakfast Deluxe!
Nurul's face. HAHAHAHA.
HELLO! Went to study at Kovan's McDonald's. Initial plan was to study at Nurul's school, Serangoon JC, but it was gonna close at 11 anyways, HAHA, but but, ok, so we started studying, before that we crapped and ate (shit and ate -- literal terms, talk nonsense and ate -- figurative terms), HAHAHA. OK THEN I STUDIED CHEMISTRY! Not really, lah. I tried to finish my Tutorials and then I gave up. Did my Assignment (not really confident -- 18 marks leh!) and I seriously think I did it anyhow, like, I just anyhow convert here and there and I didn't bother to think hard enough.
-
Perhaps, it's that there aren't any answers to like help me. Because for my tutorials, each time I do a question, I would compare my answer to the Tutorial Answers and yeah, I guess it's grown on me so much so that an assignment has crippled my confidence! Pretty much did Chemistry for the whole afternoon and finished my Biology worksheet! Heeehee! Wah, haven't done my Literature and Maths! BETTER DO NOW, OR IN SCHOOL TOMORROW cos after that, going to YW's chalet!
-
YW's chalet is damn inconvenient, time and place. Time. Reason why is because the next day I have lessons for I've not completed the homework yet (? - wrong sentence structure?) and there's a Chemistry test! So, yes, YW, thanks! Hahaha!
-
Anyway, so yes, I've been hanging out a lot with Alyssa lately. We became quite close, and like yeah, she has her best friend from another place and she tells me how she meets her best friend or calls her best friend everyday. For Nurul and I, it's kinda different. Hahaha. We used to chat online everyday, but then we got busy, but we never failed to meet up once a week, sometimes it's fortnightly (Once in two weeks? Is it? Sorry, my brain is so drained of thinking that I'm just too lazy to really know).
-
Then there's Ee Ru and Henrietta who were best friends since Primary School/Secondary School is it? I don't remember. Hahaha but yeah, they're in the same school now. And Alyssa and her best friend when they don't talk for a day or meet up for a day, it would get awkward. But, it's totally different for Nurul and me. Hahahaha. It's like, we can meet up after two weeks and still chat non-stop and laugh! It's awesome that we can be like that. So I guess different best-friend-relationships have different ways of being able to stick as best friends. And Nurul and I have never been in the same school for our past four years of knowing each other.
-
So, yes, I really treasure this friendship with Nurul a lot! And it's like, she has met my parents, I've met her parents. Hahaha so yup. I just got to learn another side of how people and their best friends keep their BFF-ship going on so nicely. And it's quite cool =D MY BEST FRIEND'S GONNA BE THE BEST MAN AT MY WEDDING HAHAHAHAHA. OK ANYWAY, so. TOMORROW FINALLY MONDAY. CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL. HEEEHEE.
-
OK SO. UH YA. GOOD NIGHT HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.