Friday, February 12, 2010

Stupid Cupid

HEY EVERYONE. Today's school was just some 2-hour celebration of Total Defence Day and Chinese New Year. Lion dance was an epic fail. Indian and Malay dance performances were AWESOME. Some lame terrorist thing happened in our school but, nice effort, though. Hahahaha. Uh, there was a skit where all the teachers were in it and it was cool and awesome! Went to watch Valentine's Day just this afternoon! After watching it, I feel damn lonely now. Hahahaha. Damn serious. Before the movie, I felt totally free and lovin' it and now after the movie, I feel so so so so so so lonely. The show is damn touching and nice. Love it to the core and it's funny too. Argh, side effects of watching a romance show for singles? Feeling depressed and lonely.
-
Anyway, everyone in the school, or so far as I know, have their own eyecandy. Hahaha. It's pretty cool, though since back in my secondary school days, I swear there WEREN'T ANY EYECANDY AT ALL. I mean, there would be a couple and that's it. But here in MI, it's like, woot woot woot. I guess it's motivating me to study since well, I've been feeling doubtful about my place in MI. So what better way than be perverted and think about eyecandies? Hahaha! Seriously love to stare at them, y'know, look at them flirtaciously. MUAHAHAHAHA. OK, stop. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.