Taken after class in classroom.


















To Farzanah, ALTHOUGH IT'S BEEN ONLY TWO MONTHS since I met you in class, I really really think you're a really awesome friend, a spontaneous, cheerful and funny person who is possibly the only one who can bring out the HYPERNESS in me. Although sometimes, you can't seem to get me hyper again because I'm too tired/bored/whatever, but you still do other times. And when the Three Musketeers are together, I'm more hyper than usual with Elizabeth. It's not the same amount of 'hyperactivity' because with you two, then I'd be my hyper-self. So without you, I'm going to feel lonely, with one less good friend to talk to and I seriously can honestly say that I WILL MISS YOU A LOT! You've been a good friend and you've trusted me and it was really something that moved me.
-
I'm very glad that you could trust me and I trust you too but I'm sorry about not letting you know who my crush is because no one in the school does. But now you've got two hints, eh? Anyway, I just want to wish you all the best in Melbourne! Hopefully, there aren't any racism there and that you'll shine in the classroom just like how you do in 10S4! I wish you all the best and I really really am in a lost for words. I guess I'll end here, with that, you are free to take any of these photos especially the ones below so that you can remember US AS BEST FRIENDS! Hahahaha.


VIDEO:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.