Monday, March 15, 2010

Retards

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO F***ING PISSED. Let's do a scenario here. I quarrel with 'A' in MI. OK. So next day, Daryll adds 'A'. Then, 'A' would think, "Eh, Eugene talk about me issit?". Then I'd be already speechless because 'A' would say, "Then why your friend add me?". But SUPPOSEDLY, I DIDN'T QUARREL WITH ANYONE. Daryll adds my friends. FOR FUN. What would my friends think? OK, let's say, they're not my friends, but they're just my classmates or etcetra. WHAT WOULD THEY THINK? That I talk about anyone in my school? EH, I DON'T RIGHT. But with Daryll's itchy fingers and dumb brain, IT'S ANNOYING TO ME.
-
It's disrespecting my privacy and I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A FREAKING MAD PERSON OVER SOMETHING SO MILD BUT YES, I GET VERY FED-UP THAT MY PRIVACY IS VIOLATED. There's a certain line and PEOPLE LIKE DARYLL DO NOT UNDERSTAND. So yes, I'M DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN PISSED. I SWEAR, THE INNER JERK IN ME IS NOT THIS NOW. What I would do? I'd add his friend and tell him, "Eh, Daryll said you're his girlfriend.". I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL. But no, I'M JUST PISSED.
-
I DO NOT LIKE MY PRIVACY TO BE VIOLATED AND ESPECIALLY WHEN MY LIFE IN MI AND MY LIFE BACK IN SECONDARY SCHOOL DOESN'T COINCIDE, AND SUDDENLY SOMEONE 'ADDS THE OTHER ONLINE' WHEN THEY'VE HAVEN'T MET, AND THEY TALK ABOUT ME. IT'S MY PROBLEM AND IT'S MY BUSINESS.
-
ANYWAY. TODAY'S SCHOOL WASN'T ANYTHING COOL. Talk and some discussion thing. Thanks, my idea's good. I'VE GOT A FREAKING PRESENTATION TO DO. Anyway, I'll talk about Sunday on another day. Not in the mood. OK BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.