Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Glee

DO YOU KNOW WHY THIS PHOTO LOOKS REDDISH? It's because I used my finger to block the flash and somehow due to Physics, the color of my blood could be 'reflected' in this photo. HAHA.
THE CLOUDS. LOVE IT.
Thansk Marion, my CL 'B' classmate for teaching me how to do this. LOL. Guess what, he's a Libran and a left-handed too. HOW RARE IS THAT. OMG.
--
Yesterday @ The Cathay, queueing up for Ben & Jerry Ice Cream Cones!


Henrietta and me! (above) Ee Ru and me (below)!


STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE =)


Fish & Co.
Alyssa in the middle!
Possibly the most awesome Fish & Chips ever.
-
HELLO. SCHOOL TODAY WAS OK. GP was AWESOME. PE was AWESOME -- NOT, but awesome still. MT was AWESOME -- NOT, but awesome A BIT. HT was AWESOME -- NOT, but VERY INTERESTINGLY AWESOME. After school, Alyssa introduced to Ee Ru, Henrietta, Valerie and I a couple of her friends, Ryan and Jia En. Hahaha, so yeah, I went home with the three of them, sorry about ditching you three, eh -- Ee Ru, Henrietta & Valerie. I need to buy a lot of things -- Acne Patch (can't stand), Black Tie and possibly many more.
-
Argh, this week's busier than I thought. Seriously! Intense~ Anyway, um, yeah, I figured I shouldn't completely get so crazy and publicize it cos 1) let's just for good's sake, you like me, you think it's not you, it'll hurt your feelings 2) I don't wanna freak anyone out. So I'm just going to say, I like you a lot. This will be the end of me talking about my 'love life -- as if I have one'. LOL. OK bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.