HELLO. OK, this is about what happened on Sunday. OK. SO SO, Sunday started off with a journey downtown! I met Simone and Jia Ling and the three of us went to the supermarket at Tampines Mall to find the Singapore Heart Foundation booth. So, we were briefed and trained and taught. Apparently, yeah, I'm a Science student so I should know the concepts of the heart and blood pressure, but too bad, I have NOT touched that topic since November and so yes, I may need a bit of a reminder.
-
So, we were stationed at that booth, all of us in red, all the way till 8 p.m. Well, it was a really fun experience but not so fun when you had to ruin someone's day, apparently, I told this person that he/she has high blood pressure and might have hypertension and he/she was sulking already. I felt so bad :( But, well, at least I warned that person and that person made the initiative to check earlier. Other than that, there were other people who were happy :) We had to take their blood pressure, height and weight, BMI, Body Fat percentage and the amount of Visceral Fats.
-
I guess it was a good experience, I could talk to people easily and I guess that's not a bad thing? LOL, but uh, yeah, it was quite fun. And my parents came over and we went G2000 to get formal wear for me! WOOO! Why the heck would I get formal clothes, you say? Well, I asked one of my Secondary School teachers, Ms Sim if I could wear formal clothes instead of the MI uniform and she approved and so, I'M WEARING TO MY AWARD PRESENTATION DAY. Hehe, quite excited! I know, it's kinda embarrassing for a top student to go to MI and if the audience were to know that that top student scored 18 points, they would think lowly of the school, but let's just hope they DON'T do that.
-
AS FOR TODAY (Tuesday), I got to present in front of my whole class! One of the 'representatives' there, said my idea was good :) Happy! Woo. And, I actually think I'm in love with presentations. It's like, I love presenting. Raehanna said I loved the attention! =( HAHAHA!
-
Anyway! Yeah, went home with Farzanah! TOOK A NICE NAP AT HOME. I made Mac and Cheese! WASN'T THAT WONDERFUL BUT WASN'T THAT DISGUSTING EITHER. I think it needs more modification. It's too cheesy and I can still taste the cheese now (cooked it at 6, it's 12 a.m. now) and it's not that I didn't drink enough water. But, yeah, I love cheese so. Yeah. OK. AFTER TOMORROW, HOLIDAYS WILL OFFICIALLY START. How many holidays do I have? Thursday and Friday. Weekends are not counted, duh. OK BYE!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.