SCHOOL'S AWESOME. First part of the day was Life Connection with a wonderful and funny speaker, Amin! Everyone seriously enjoyed their time, and we were all laughing away. HAHAHA! It was also useful and interesting and yeah, something worth sitting through for three hours. After breaks and everything, the next workshop was on Personal Grooming and yeah, it got fun at first but boring the next. Nothing wonderful though. After that, school ended, which was at 6 p.m. (yes, from 8 a.m. till 6 p.m. we sat through two workshops), went home!
-
AND FINALLY, SCHOOL IS OVER. TERM ONE IS OVER. I can't wait for Term Two! I can't wait for Holidays! Heh! Activities up ahead! I CAN'T WAIT. I'll be a volunteer at a SHF thing, where I'll monitor blood pressure of people and give advice on what they should do. IT'S GONNA BE INTERESTING. I'm going to have to wear RED. HAHA. I'm also going to be a volunteer at some carnival! WOOO! So many fun things ahead. MUAHAHA. Sentosa on Thursday!
-
Heh, finally watched Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 13 The Hurt Locket, FREAKING NICE. I MISS GOSSIP GIRL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I FOUND ANOTHER GG FAN, WEE! HAHAHA! Anyway, yeah, gotta go! BYE! =)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.