Monday, March 8, 2010

On The Shoulder

HI, OMG I'M SO HAPPY. HEHEHE. I completed my homework in school and I could finally put it in my locker! Hopefully tomorrow there's no Maths homework, or if there is, hopefully I can finish it and then put it in my locker. HAPPY LIFE. Hahahaha, another reason why I'm happy is because it's Monday! Went to school by myself (my Dad fetches me on Tuesdays to Fridays) and yeah, Chemistry. Shit lah. I failed my first Chemistry test in JC. 1/10. WTH RIGHT. And my Foundation test I scored 23/40. This proves how much has gone out of my A2 grade for 'O' Levels. It's a sucky and demoralizing feeling.
-
MT was alright, can't help but fall asleep. I've controlled and seeing that I'm now part of SC, I shouldn't sleep but, REALLY CANNOT HELP IT. Argh, DISCIPLINE!!! OK. Anyway, Biology was uhm, as usual. Finally new topic =D CAN'T WAIT TO LEARN MORE! Hehe! GP was fun too! Heh! After school, went out with Alyssa and SCHOOL'S AWESOME NOW -- I GUESS. I don't know, I still feel kinda depressed that I didn't go Polytechnic, but I got a feeling good things are coming my way. I also feel really depressed since I hate Maths and like, I'm trying to like really LOVE IT, you know. Argh, wish me luck this year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.