HEY SUP! Wah, today is a super tiring day man! For the first 4 hours, we had break and GAMES. OK, games were fun. Human Knot was fun, I must admit I sound like some know-it-all but really, I was just giving my opinions so hopefully I'm not like ''Shut up, smartypants". Then we also played Minefield where we have to command the blindfolded to move here and there and there were a lot of distractions okay. HAHA! Damn fun though! Then there was this ''All On Board'' thing where everyone has to get up on a huge piece of cloth and as every stage is cleared, the cloth is folded into half. Then we played this Tangled Web thingy where we held each others' hands. HEHEHE AND I GAVE MY SUGGESTION AND I WAS RIGHT. MUAHAHA. Hahaha!
-
Anyway! Yes, after those games, we had debriefing and lunch and photo-taking and talk on Financial Literacy and teatime and we played a board game on finance and it's damn hard to understand but after like countless explanations, we Science students finally got the jist of it. HEHE. After that, went for dinner with Ming Li and Jonathan! Hahaha! OK BYE! :D LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW. WEEE!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.