Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sneak Preview

OF WHAT I'M GOING TO WEAR. I know it sounds/looks really weird, like 'You're really gonna wear formal clothes to a SCHOOL event?". I mean, YEAH, WHY NOT? LOL. I mean, it's better than letting everyone know you're wearing MI uniform. So, WHY NOT. Although, I'd be a little bit worried at what the other Top 4 students are gonna wear. It'd be so weird if they come in some casual jeans or something, but I guess, they won't since Ms Sim (my Secondary School 5N EL teacher) told me it's not allowed. Oh wells, I SHALL ASK THEM.
-
OH AND BTW, I'm not wearing that tie. It's my little brother's Secondary School tie ok! St. Patrick's School. YUP. I think I shall get a black tie. LOL. OMG SO EXCITED.
-
AND, ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU GUYS THINK I'M BETTER OFF WEARING THE FORMAL CLOTHES...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TA-DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.