I PROMISE I'LL UPLOAD ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE SENTOSA OUTING. I know I'm three days late but I've been super busy that I have no time for blogging. I WILL PUBLISH THE PHOTOS TOMORROW, I think. IF I'M FREE. Anyway, SCHOOL TOMORROW. EXCITED =)
-
I REALLY THINK I'M IN LOVE. *SLAPS MYSELF* SHIT EUGENE STOP. STOP. STOP. YOU CANNOT. CANNOT LIKE THAT. CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT. ARGH. It's making me go crazy. Tsk. Argh. I really don't WANT to fall in love ok. Aiya.
-
OK SO I'VE COMPLETED ALL MY HOMEWORK EXCEPT (notice how the words 'homework' and 'except' are always in the same sentence?) MATHS. But Maths is nothing. Just three questions. Weee. And this JIT chapter is FUN. Hehehe. Partial Fractions. OMG WHAT AM I SAYING. I SAID I HATED MATHS AND NOW I'M SAYING THIS CHAPTER IS FUN. OK, I think something's wrong with me. Look what happens when you think you're falling in love, it has crazily side effects and it turns your hatred for some other stuffs into something AWESOME -- newfound loves).
-
I LOVE MY GRAPHIC CALCULATOR. I LOVE KFC'S EGG TARTS. I LOVE CHEMISTRY, MATHS, BIOLOGY, LITERATURE AND GP. OMG I MISS LITERATURE AND GP. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAD A REALLY GOOD LAUGH. I MISS MY FRIENDS. Teehee. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. LOL. LALALALA. OK lah, what if the person's reading my blog? I shouldn't disappoint that person by publicizing that I'm in love. Who knows, it may be you, yes you, or maybe not, cos I don't really know who the heck's reading since my tagboard's DEAD. Thanks twin for making it alive again, heh.
-
PLANS FOR THIS WEEK: Free Ben & Jerry Ice Cream on TUESDAY. WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME :( I think we should go Jurong Bird Park since it's nearby :D Nothing on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday! But but, SPEECH DAY ON FRIDAY =) WHO WANT SUPPORT ME. LOL. OK, anyway. STUDY SUNDAY WITH NURUL!!! HEHEHE. OMG.
-
OK, I just realised this post is FILLED with CAPS. I should be virtually calm. OK. BYE =)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.