Saturday, January 16, 2010

The 2009 Memorabilia

At the beginning of the year...
It was after work, a group of us decided to celebrate New Year! From left to right: Eugene (me), Zaidi, May Tian, Charmaine, Kai En, Jonathan, Kerlyn (behind camera). Awesome and/but/yet boring day. Hahahaha.
-
First week of school
The title of the (above) picture is: Foreverbestfriends. In just 12 months, look where we are now. At the start of the year, it was just us three, Jasmine, Gladys and me. Our clique had Jerad and Jia Ping but they both went to ITE and so it was just the three of us. Oh, did I tell you, my class appointed me as the monitor? HAHAHAHAHA! I know, right? They probably hate me now because I'm so bloody noisy in class. Hahahahahaha. Oh well!
Open House to Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Republic Polytechnic.
In the early part of the year, I also remember having to stand up in front of the whole school to talk about some Indian festival but I ended up freaking out so badly that my voice just trembled. HAHAHAHA! It was the most terrifying and embarrassing moment of the year. I swear.
-
I got to Secondary Five because I passed my 'N' Levels. Turns out, I was the top 3rd! =) EL was B4, Combined Humanities was B3, Maths was A1, F&N was A1, Science was A2.
---
Then, I received my 2nd Edusave Scholarship award! The first ESA was held at Serangoon Garden Secondary.

---
On a Friday, it was my first time skipping school with Gladys. Actually, I've skipped schools and classes before already, but I've never gone out on a school day before! Haha, so we went sun-tanning -- just the two of us.
Another time, we skipped one class, but we ended up going to the class.
---
There was this time in school, my clique actually got angry at a group of stupid Secondary Three girls. Hahahahaha. Apparently, they sat at our table and moved our bags away from where we first placed them. So, when Atikah told me that there were people sitting at our places, I fumed. I went up to the girls and I said, "Excuse me, can you guys go find other seats, this is our place.". The stupid girls ignored us and carried on eating. Damn angry. I just closed one eye lah.
-
We all sat down there, because the other people sitting there gave us some space. But I got more angry because I kept thinking about it. We were like shouting at each other and then suddenly I banged the table! HAHAHAHAA! Wah, and not bad, y'know! They instantly got up and went to another table. But there was this girl in their group who was damn annoying and kept saying, "Don't go", but she ended up going to another table. Then from that other table, she kept talking loudly and staring at us. So Gladys was like staring at them angrily and then when they walked off to return their bowls, I was like, "Don't dare to look ah?". HAHAHA.
---
Another highlight of the year was on Flag Day! HAHAHA! It was Tresharene, Atikah (small), Bivithara and me. Gladys went to the gym instead. That day was one of the funniest moments of my life! Hahahahaha, we were supposed to go Serangoon Garden to collect money but what the hell, lah. That's a very lame spot for us to collect money, man. Instead, we went to bungalows and apartments! Hahahaha!
-
What's also funny was that all Bivithara had to do was shake her bag and the people would donate! HAHAHA! Then, I remember there was this girl who actually wanted to keep me a dollar but it dropped on the floor. That Tricia ran to the coin and quickly put it in her bag. WAH LAO! HAHAHAHA! But never mind, during the later part of that day, Bivithara snatched $2 from her. HAHAHAHA!
-
There was this guy too, who gave the girls $2 and gave ME $10 and said I was the most friendly! HAHAHAHA!
---
Company Chalet 2009
Miss them man. Now, everyone's all new and I only know like 5 people who still work there.
---
Bought a new laptop!
& Sadly, lost an MP3.

---
On the day, I also quit Carrefour (Valentine's Day).
--
Got into trouble for blogging about Jessica and other people. That was when I had to delete some posts and make the blog private. In turn, I created a new blog. Somewhere around March or April, went out with this group of people to sun-tan!
2nd row (L to R): Ikhsan, Firdaus, Daryll, Gladys
1st row: Atikah, Jasmine, me!
---
That night, Jasmine, Gladys and I went to stay overnight @ Changi Airport!
---
We decided to do some baking at Daryll's house and at my place too. Hahaha.
---
Speech Day!
---
Unlucky day. Sat on a chair with bird shit. It was the day we confronted Bao Hao. Well, BH said some stuffs about Jasmine and so we got angry and we talked to him. HAHA! I ended up sitting on the polluted chair.
---
Bought a new phone! Old phone (below) spoilt.

---
I drew my brother's face with our mom's make-up, he did the same. HAHAHA!
---
Celebrated Jameson's birthday. (I think) It was Atikah and Jasmine who rushed to buy a cake, while Jameson, Gladys and I was in some salon waiting for Gladys to cut her hair. We had to make sure Jameson wouldn't go out of the salon. Hahahaha. Then we brought Jameson to McDonald's where we surprised him with a cake!

---
On that day, had F&N Practical Exam which was a big disappointment to me.
---
Celebrated Mom's birthday.
We also went to some Harlem Globetrotters concert thing. Damn lame.
---------------------------------------
In the middle of the year...
Celebrated Cai Jia's birthday. We had lunch @ Swensen's. We all met up early to go inside the restaurant. A few of us then went to meet Cai Jia and we walked around first. Meanwhile, everything was getting settled at Swensen's. So once everything was settled, the few of us brought Cai Jia to the restaurant. Well, we just walked in the restaurant like that without waiting behind a super long queue. HAHAHA! And Cai Jia was so hesitant about going in and she was like, "Never wait meh?".
-
HAHAHA! Then we surprised her! WOOO! We watched Terminator: Salvation and then we went to the Singapore Flyer!
---
WENT TO GENTING & KUALA LUMPUR WITH FAMILY!

---
School started. We took class photos!
I could still remember that day, almost everyone was being uncooperative. I remember being pissed that I even scolded them on the e-mail. HAHAHAHA! Wooops.
This was much better :) As you can see, our clique started to grow as we made more friends!
Went for Lady Gaga's concert @ Fort Canning Park with Nurul Amirah!
Celebrated Leonard's birthday.
Celebrated Tricia's birthday. We had lots of food, and I made Cajun Chicken Wings. HAHA! Then we went to play pool at Hougang Plaza.
Celebrated Audrey's birthday. It was after our Prelim Science Practical. Our clique by September, minus Gordon (in blue). We had Truth or Dare and Mahjong and pizza. Hahaha.
-
Went to the Omy.sg Blog Awards with Yong Wei
Took a picture with Kay Kay!
---
Celebrated Jasmine's birthday.

Am thankful for everyone who could make it on a Saturday and chip in cash for Jasmine's birthday celebration!
---
After that, took a picture with Tricia, Atikah and Bivithara! We bumped into them after Jasmine's birthday celebration!
---
On that day, I went to see the Formula One Grand Prix!
We had free tickets!

-----
Two days later, it was MY BIRTHDAY! I've never had such a celebration before! It was damn memorable and I really loved it -- especially the cake, super delicious! Hahahaha! Thank you guys for making this celebration awesome and very memorable!

Molly was my birthday present!
---
My dad and I share the same birthday so, yep, celebrated Dad's birthday. Hahahaha.
---
One week later, it was my best friend Nurul Amirah's birthday. =D
---
It was after 'O' Levels and on the night of our last paper, we went to town to have dinner, take neoprints and just walk around! =)

---
The next day, 12th November, We went roller-blading and cycling! Hahaha, I ended up NOT rollerblading because I was super super tired.
---
Went to drink and smoke hookah with another clique too @ Clarke Quay!
Went rollerblading again! This time, I wasn't tired! Hahaha!
-
Movie/Neoprint Days
Astro Boy (above).
New Moon (above).
-
-
-
Went karaoke with family & relatives! Sang Lady Marmalade with my cousin, Joel! HAHAHA!
Mahjong with Joel, Jameson and Yong Wei.
-
-
-
My brothers and I, Jasmine and her boyfriend, a few more people, got crazy over playing Maplestory Private server. RuffianBoy is my elder brother, Leonard. SS.. is my younger brother, Edwin. HAHAHA!
-
-
-
WENT HONG KONG WITH FAMILY!
This is my second time travelling TWICE in a year. Hahaha! The first time was in Secondary Three (2007), went Shanghai, China with family during September and at the end of the year, went Melbourne with classmates! Awesome year, it was.
---
Celebrated Ivy's birthday.
Surprised her with a cake! Hahaha. We sang karaoke!
-
-
-
Three days later, it was Christmas Eve! We went out with a fat santa! Muahahaha.
---------------------
Other photos:
Me, Atikah, Bivithara during Chemistry practical lesson.
I wore Jasmine's uniform. HAHAHAHA! I kinda have an uncanny resemblance to one butch in our school. HAHAHA!
Walked my dog Aiden!
Friends came over to my place!
Brought my laptop to Cathay Starbucks Coffee!
Borrowed 5-6 jackets from 5-6 different people and wore them. =)
Saw local celebrities!
-
Text highlights:
1) Got crazy over a tattoo. LOL. I don't think I want a tattoo now.
2) I bought cigarettes for the first time. No, I don't smoke. I helped a friend to buy. I was underage too, yet I looked legal. Hahahaha!
3) Had a huge fight with my elder brother. We kicked, punched, didn't talk for a month.
4) Jasmine and I broke up with Gladys. We simply gave up trying to change her and make her sit for exams and make her study.
5) Had online wars with Daryl Lim (Facebook) and Sharon (blog -- Gladys too). For Dalilah, yeah she blogged about me so I blogged back. That was it.
6) 'O' Levels. Stressful time of the year -- constantly going to hospitals, cafes, libraries, fast-food joints and some enclosed areas to study. It all sorta paid off well.
-
Teachers said your grades in 'N' Level would be two grades higher than in 'O' Levels. Which means, if you scored A1 for EL for 'N' Levels, you might score B3 for 'O' Levels. But that's kinda not true...
'N' LEVELS .......................................................... 'O' LEVELS
EL: B4 B3
EM: A1 B3
C. Humans: B3 D7
C. Science: A2 A2
F&N: A1 B3
-
So not necessarily true. I'm just really happy that I obtained B3 for 'O' Levels English. I'm proud of my Combined Sciences as well. I maintained an A2 for two different standards. Damn happy.
-
Basically, that's about it. My whole 2009 -- all gone in a flash. I wonder what 2010 will be like. Every year has its ups and downs. 2009 was more of a happy year than a sad year. If only 2010 will be a more-happy-less-sad year, it'll be just be perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.