Monday, January 25, 2010

Pop Tonight

MORE PHOTOS ON (FILM-SHOOT/ KITE-FLYING) + Bonus self-portraits of ME. HAHAHAHA. Taken from Jeremy Toh's Facebook Photo Album.






Nice hair, Eugene. Hahahaha!







So tell me, does this hairstyle suit me? Hahahaha!
















Having lunch with my 'father'













---
Taken from Sharon Lim's Facebook Photo Album.








---
Kite Flying (Taken from Jasmine's camera)











Eew, Samuel.











I guess the sunglasses help, eh? HAHAHA!





-------------------
Major Camwhoring Period. Theme: Acting Cute.
I LOVE AIDEN I LOVE AIDEN I LOVE AIDEN!
Just had my haircut that day, after kite-flying (which explains my tan -- I guess it's not obvious?)








AWESOME PIMPLE! I LOVE MY NEW PIMPLE, BLOODY!
Now for the real 'acting cute'. Note: Quoting the phrase doesn't mean I meant it to be me being naturally cute yet acting like I was acting cute. Don't read into it. LOL.

My new Doraemon toy!
I LOVE MY BREAST-LOOKALIKE APPLE!

Did you know, if you asked me what my favourite animal was, I'd say, "Monkey"?
Spot the Doraemon.
It's happily resting against two cushions and a nice long bolster.




HAHAHAHAAH. AND TODAY, it's hard to say really. I went to Serangoon Garden to get facial products ($22 over) and 2 magazines (8 Days, Asian Geographic) and rented 3 DVDs (Mulan (not the cartoon), The Ramen Girl (late Brittany Murphy's the lead) and My Sister's Keeper (Cameron Diaz as mother)) and yeah, spent like $45 today. Woopee... MSK is an awesome touching film (I have the book but I lent it to my Mom's friend and I WANT HER FRIEND TO RETURN IT NOW.) that is really thought-provoking with its little twist that makes the story much more understandable. It gets a little dry at the end but, I survived the show and I think it's still an awesome film. 3 stars =D
-
JAE posting results this Wednesday. I've decided, I am going to take 'O' Levels Pure Literature as a Private Student. It's all super fun and interesting and I can't wait to study it and be immersed into the wonders of literature! How I manage a diploma & an 'O' Level subject? I don't know yet, which is why, when school starts, I'll have to plan a timetable and really stick to it. I'm turning 18 this year and discipline has to really set in.
-
But not yet. Holidays are still here. I shall just laze around. Heh. I guess when Lit class starts, I'll start to read my book, understand and analyse. The first month is going to be over. I didn't see how fast or slow this month was going since I stayed at home almost everyday. Which is why, this Wednesday, life will have to start changing, man. As for jobs? I'm seriously moodless. I can't stand finding jobs no matter how hard I tried. Am I trying hard enough, you ask? Well, no, not really.
-
I'm fussy and I want a good pay, I've got experience as a cashier and I have never made huge mistakes, when I worked as a cashier, I've never lost more than $5. That's how careful I was, that even I got 'promoted' into a new line of work, as a Central Cashier -handling up to $3k and admin work. NOW ALL YOU A*HOLES WHO DON'T WANNA HIRE ME, IT'S YOUR LOSS. I'm not gaining anything, but you're just losing it.
-
Hahaha, sorry for the bitch talk. I seriously don't get it, though. I mean, just because I have school starting in April, doesn't mean you'll consider? Come on, I'M A GOOD EMPLOYER, HIRE ME, PLEASE. I'M AN AWESOME CASHIER, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HIRING SOMEONE WHO IS NOT GOOD AT CASHIERING. I smile too -- even though I don't seem like I smile often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.