LOST seems like the only way to get me going throughout the whole day without feeling depressed/anxious/freaked-out/psyched/worried/excited/nervous/terrified/petrified. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be going through an emotional spectrum or something. I wonder how I'll be able to sleep tonight. I think I shall just sleep at 10 p.m. That'll leave me enough time to lay on my bed, to think long and hard and by then, who knows I might just get knocked out and doze off. But, if I'm unable to sleep, for the rest of the night, then well, good luck to eyebags.
-
The new maid arrived today, a petite lady (and I mean like, half of my height -- even shorter than my mother), she looks like a little girl from her back but we all know she's in her late 20s. Somehow, I've got a hunch she'll be better than our previous maid, Maria. It's just a hunch.
-
I'm in love with new songs by the way, particularly, songs from Kesha. Her songs may be girlish like Backstabber and I don't know, others? But the ones I love are Blah Blah Blah, Your Love Is My Drug, Backstabber, This Love and Tik Tok. All of them are super awesome songs that makes you just wanna dance like crazy or sing it out loud and out of tune.
-
Then there are songs like Blink 182's All Of This and Paramore's Brick By Boring Brick & Use Somebody (I WANNA GO TO HER CONCERT MAN. I'm just desperately seeking someone who will go with me -- like my brother. Most of my friends know nuts about Paramore so it'll be pointless and worthless if they come with me. I love Hayley so much! HAHAHA!
-
Anyway, there are also songs like Timbaland with One Republic (Marching On, with Nelly Furtado and some wispy-voiced chick (similar to Pixie Lott and Duffy) (Morning After Dark), with Katy Perry (If We Ever Meet Again). If you've got time, head on down to YouTube's website and look for these songs, they're awesome!
-
Lastly, I just want to say all the best to everyone out there, good luck for your 'O' Level results and posting results. Not that luck's anything to do with whatever's going to happen tomorrow since luck has already played its part when we all sat for the papers. It just so happens that we all will find out if we had good luck or bad luck three months later.
-
But, I don't want to scare you now even though I'm hellish scared myself. I just want to say congratulations to everyone out there, you have finally completed 11 years of education, your next step is entirely based on your decision. All the best, my friends. See you in the same Polytechnic (or not? Hahahahahaha)!
-
Today's main point: Heaven or hell? Because tomorrow determines everything.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.