OK, THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT. I'M NOT THE 2ND TOP. I swear. For some reason, the school calculated 13 points under my name so yeah, when I received my result slip, I counted and I got 18. At first I was a little bit confused and then when I got like 'alert' again, I was like, "OMFG. I've got a freaking 18? That's so bloody low.". I still couldn't believe I got 18 because I really believed I scored 13 points. So, I'm just publicizing this on my blog, not on FB, but I guess some of you may find out soon enough from FB (or from here). -
The most f--ked up thing is I failed my Combined Humanities. I scored a D7. Mass Communication requires Comb. Humans as some relevant subject. Business courses require Combined Humanities. So, basically, half of my choices are screwed. Thank God I'm left with Science courses.
-
On the bright side, Combined Humanities (Social Studies, History) is the only subject I failed (ironic -- and see one of my previous posts, I forgot, I kinda predicted I wouldn't do well for Combined Humanities. Guess what, I was right!). I scored B3 for English, Elementary Mathematics and Food & Nutrition and A2 for Combined Science (Chemistry, Biology).
-
The good thing is that all Science courses hate Humanities so, I'M FREE. But the bad news is, my COP is far from the last student's pointer. I heard, if I don't get in because of the COP, I can appeal. But, appealing may be very difficult since there's another part where you have to go through waiting for your successful (or not) results. So I'm scared. Thanks to my bloody Combined Humanities.
-
So, I've like 11 courses under Science among the 12 choices I made. Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Molecular Biotechnology, Optometry, Veterinary Science, Pharmaceutical, Milennia Institute (yes, bo bian, if I really cannot go in any Poly cos of the COP, MI it is (of course, after appealing)), then there's Film, Sound & Video. Directorship may be something in my life. LOL.
-
I don't know now. I'm just scared because my bleddy COP is so high and the course COP is so low. If no Science courses are there for me, my life is screwed and I might have to retake 'O' Levels or do some course I have NO INTEREST in at all. Whatever happens, happens lah. I'm damn moodless now. Good nightsxzsxzsxzxssxzsxzsxzs.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.