YW's failed bat (below).
---Trying to solve my first problem but it was just the string.


Credits to Sixu's camera, photographers unknown.
Alfred & Jasmine!
Samuel
Ivy (below)

YW (above)
Jasmine's kite (above).


Cai Jia (face covered).
The coolest kite ever! An octopus!
Let's make a penis for a kite! HAHAHA!




A nice kite, heart-shaped!





We had McDonald's out on the open field. We flew the kite from like 12 pm till 3 pm. I forgot to take out my watch.
-
Elder brother decided to cut hair and it was all last-minute, I went to have a haircut too! Now it's short and I LOVE IT! And yes, it's confirmed. I'm definitely taking an extra 'O' Level subject, which is Pure Literature. But shit, apart from ITE, are there any other Private schools that offer this subject in my convenience and has proven successful results?! ITE doesn't seem to display their top students -- which makes people think it doesn't provide good results -- but if they do have students with lotsa distinctions, all the more they should advertise it! Besides, I think the registration's closed. Woops. So much for procrastinating, huh? Hahaha.
-
Anyway, I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BUYING A NINTENDO WII. After yesterday, it was like, super fun, super awesome and just so addictive! I think it's $200 - $300, right? I don't know. My brother wants a PS3 and what's great about PS3? I think Wii's awesome too & much better as well! If you guys are reading, what do you think? Wii/XBOX360/PS3?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.