Salut (Sa-lew)! It's an entirely new blog! As you can see, I can upload a photo! In my previous blog(s), I somehow reached the total photo upload limit -- which happened to be a storage space of 1 gigabyte -- which of course, to my astonishment, made me wonder, how is it that I've been blogging for 5 years and that storage space took me 5 years (or less) to reach the maximum limit of photo-upload-space when I can take just one minute (exclusive of uploading-time) to just find 1 GB of songs to upload into my (not technically) MP3? Do you see the weirdness? I know you do cos I do and if you don't, you're weird.
-
But, whatever it is. This is my first post of the new year (I scheduled it to publish at midnight) 2010. It's an entirely different year, a year that will be determined by the 'O' Level results -- because after 'O' Level results, if it turns out successful, I'd be leading a life as a freshman taking some course on Journalism (my aspiration).
-
On the other hand, if the results do not turn out successful, I'd be leading a life as NOT a freshman, probably taking a course I never wanted, attending a 3-year 'A' Level-based instituition (Millennia Institute) or worst case scenario? Repeating my 'O' Levels. Of course, when I say, I'll be repeating my 'O' Levels lest I get the course I want, I mean, taking extra subjects such as Pure Literature or more, to 'spice up' my 'O' Levels certificate.
-
On the other hand, if the results do not turn out successful, I'd be leading a life as NOT a freshman, probably taking a course I never wanted, attending a 3-year 'A' Level-based instituition (Millennia Institute) or worst case scenario? Repeating my 'O' Levels. Of course, when I say, I'll be repeating my 'O' Levels lest I get the course I want, I mean, taking extra subjects such as Pure Literature or more, to 'spice up' my 'O' Levels certificate.
-
Which brings us to the next point. The 2010 Resolutions. I would have to revise my resolutions for this year since there's a part of my life that's uncertain (as mentioned above), so the other things that I really intend to fulfill are below:
1) Learn French
2) Learn Cantonese
3) Go clubbing
4a) Meet friends at least once a month
4b) Plan a reunion
5a) Save $1 a day
5b) Buy a piggy bank (Ironic isn't it?)
6) Find someone new and fall in love
7) Go overseas with friends
8) Go for a cooking course
9) Swim at least once a month
10) Get a job
11) Be a nice person
12) Do something about my acne/pimples.
Revised Part Of NYR.
13) Go to Paramore's concert
14) Walk Aiden at least once a week.
15) Read 5 novels.
16) Publish Secondary School Life post and 2009 Memoir post.
17) Update organizer regularly
18) Do not use the Internet for more than 10 hours.
19) Renew membership cards
20) Dye hair brown (make it a more obvious color)
1) Learn French
2) Learn Cantonese
3) Go clubbing
4a) Meet friends at least once a month
4b) Plan a reunion
5a) Save $1 a day
5b) Buy a piggy bank (Ironic isn't it?)
6) Find someone new and fall in love
7) Go overseas with friends
8) Go for a cooking course
9) Swim at least once a month
10) Get a job
11) Be a nice person
12) Do something about my acne/pimples.
Revised Part Of NYR.
13) Go to Paramore's concert
14) Walk Aiden at least once a week.
15) Read 5 novels.
16) Publish Secondary School Life post and 2009 Memoir post.
17) Update organizer regularly
18) Do not use the Internet for more than 10 hours.
19) Renew membership cards
20) Dye hair brown (make it a more obvious color)
21) Drink milk twice a day
22) Jump for 5 minutes every day
23) Take driving license
24) Buy a cheap car (that is if Point 23 is fulfilled)
25) Relevant to previous two points: STUDY BASIC THEORY BY SEPTEMBER.
26) Try to sleep early (latest is 1 a.m, earliest is 11 p.m)
27) Buy 10 sets of clothes for school (if I do go to a Polytechnic)
28) Read non-fictional book.
29) Spend less time in the shower.
30) BE PUNCTUAL FOR ALL SORTS OF MEETINGS, ETC.
(more to be revised again)
---------
I'll have to be a nice person because I don't want to be mean and hopefully that's not a difficult thing to fulfill. Getting a job is a must and I'll have to stop depending my parents for allowances (of course, they'll have to pay for my school fees. Hahaha). Swim monthly is compulsory, I guess, since I've always loved swimming but it's just that I'm too lazy to go to a swimming complex so I'll have to go with a companion. Going for a cooking course would mean learning something new so that I wouldn't run out of ideas of what to cook when I'm desperately trying to look for something to eat.
-
Yong Wei, Daryll and I intend to go Genting next year in late-February, so we're still looking for someone to come join us, so that we wouldn't have to sleep in one room. Finding someone new and falling in love is something I should say, rewarding, perhaps? I've always been busy with school and I had no time even getting interested in someone and my life is just too lonely, I've been single ever since I went through a pubescent stage. I think, maybe, I should really find someone new and stop being such a workaholic/schoolaholic (?).
-
Saving a dollar a day is something that I myself can NEVER do. OK, I won't exaggerate, there are days when I do not spend the remaining $5 or so, but the next day, I just totally spend it all. It's unlikely that you would see some notes in my wallet from after I come home all the way until I go out. So I figured, why not save a dollar this year? If better, save a couple! A couple more! Then I think, I'd have to buy a new piggy bank. A bank at home that can't be opened until I break it.
-
Planning a reunion or meeting friends at least once a month would be nice especially since everyone would go different directions, get busy with their schoolwork and stuffs. I think once-a-week-meetups is over the line and selfish, so I guess we'll all meet at LEAST once a month! I really wish we could be friends till our skin gets wrinkly.
-
Going clubbing is something I would want to do. I've danced before in a KBOX room, at home, at a chalet and possibly some other weird areas too, like the classroom (see ''I Call Them Interessante Posts" column and look for the 'Ricebowl Video' link). I wouldn't be looking for a one-night-stand of course, but I intend to get high and just dance the night away. Who knows? Maybe I won't like it after two times and I may quit it just like how I stopped sheesha (three times, woops).
-
Learning Cantonese and French. Well, I want to learn Cantonese so that I can converse in it with my parents and possibly with people in Singapore, Hong Kong, Guangzhou or whatever. I want to learn French because the name of the language alone is so sexy and interesting that I just want to learn it and speak it. I think I'll record a video or a sound clip and I'll let you guys hear me speaking French. HAHAHA! And, I think I can pronounce it properly leh. It sounds really French when I speak it.
-
Do I really have to explain my last one? Nope, I don't.
-
So yes, these are my 2010 Resolutions. Welcome (Accueillir -- a-ker-yeer) to my new blog, my 18th year, my pre-adult stage, the year I learn driving, the year I can officially buy some booze without the fear of being checked, the year I can go clubbing and watch M18 films, the year where I'll have to defer my service to the National Service army -- the year of the Tiger.
-
Happy New Year, everybody!
22) Jump for 5 minutes every day
23) Take driving license
24) Buy a cheap car (that is if Point 23 is fulfilled)
25) Relevant to previous two points: STUDY BASIC THEORY BY SEPTEMBER.
26) Try to sleep early (latest is 1 a.m, earliest is 11 p.m)
27) Buy 10 sets of clothes for school (if I do go to a Polytechnic)
28) Read non-fictional book.
29) Spend less time in the shower.
30) BE PUNCTUAL FOR ALL SORTS OF MEETINGS, ETC.
(more to be revised again)
---------
I'll have to be a nice person because I don't want to be mean and hopefully that's not a difficult thing to fulfill. Getting a job is a must and I'll have to stop depending my parents for allowances (of course, they'll have to pay for my school fees. Hahaha). Swim monthly is compulsory, I guess, since I've always loved swimming but it's just that I'm too lazy to go to a swimming complex so I'll have to go with a companion. Going for a cooking course would mean learning something new so that I wouldn't run out of ideas of what to cook when I'm desperately trying to look for something to eat.
-
Yong Wei, Daryll and I intend to go Genting next year in late-February, so we're still looking for someone to come join us, so that we wouldn't have to sleep in one room. Finding someone new and falling in love is something I should say, rewarding, perhaps? I've always been busy with school and I had no time even getting interested in someone and my life is just too lonely, I've been single ever since I went through a pubescent stage. I think, maybe, I should really find someone new and stop being such a workaholic/schoolaholic (?).
-
Saving a dollar a day is something that I myself can NEVER do. OK, I won't exaggerate, there are days when I do not spend the remaining $5 or so, but the next day, I just totally spend it all. It's unlikely that you would see some notes in my wallet from after I come home all the way until I go out. So I figured, why not save a dollar this year? If better, save a couple! A couple more! Then I think, I'd have to buy a new piggy bank. A bank at home that can't be opened until I break it.
-
Planning a reunion or meeting friends at least once a month would be nice especially since everyone would go different directions, get busy with their schoolwork and stuffs. I think once-a-week-meetups is over the line and selfish, so I guess we'll all meet at LEAST once a month! I really wish we could be friends till our skin gets wrinkly.
-
Going clubbing is something I would want to do. I've danced before in a KBOX room, at home, at a chalet and possibly some other weird areas too, like the classroom (see ''I Call Them Interessante Posts" column and look for the 'Ricebowl Video' link). I wouldn't be looking for a one-night-stand of course, but I intend to get high and just dance the night away. Who knows? Maybe I won't like it after two times and I may quit it just like how I stopped sheesha (three times, woops).
-
Learning Cantonese and French. Well, I want to learn Cantonese so that I can converse in it with my parents and possibly with people in Singapore, Hong Kong, Guangzhou or whatever. I want to learn French because the name of the language alone is so sexy and interesting that I just want to learn it and speak it. I think I'll record a video or a sound clip and I'll let you guys hear me speaking French. HAHAHA! And, I think I can pronounce it properly leh. It sounds really French when I speak it.
-
Do I really have to explain my last one? Nope, I don't.
-
So yes, these are my 2010 Resolutions. Welcome (Accueillir -- a-ker-yeer) to my new blog, my 18th year, my pre-adult stage, the year I learn driving, the year I can officially buy some booze without the fear of being checked, the year I can go clubbing and watch M18 films, the year where I'll have to defer my service to the National Service army -- the year of the Tiger.
-
Happy New Year, everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.