Sunday, January 31, 2010

Drowsy Sunday

1 month has passed. Let us all welcome the new month, February! Anyway, didn't really do much today -- felt damn drowsy from those medicine, taking short naps. School tomorrow! CAN'T WAIT! =D 10 p.m. gonna sleep. Muahahaha. As you guys can see, I've removed my tagboard and I've stopped plurking.
-
Why? Firstly, my tagboard's dead and yeah, I don't see the point in keeping a tagboard when nobody comments on my tagboard. Secondly, I've stopped plurking because, I don't know, I just felt like it.
-
I am going to work hard for my 'A' Levels, especially in H2 Maths. Screw H2 Maths. I mean, seriously, I saw the syllabus and damn, it looks so muthaeffing tough and like, I didn't even take Additional Mathematics for 'O' Levels, and HOW AM I GOING TO ACE H2 MATHS? My tutor's gonna help me. I'm going to get extra help from tuition as well. I'm going to work really hard for maths.
-
Who knew that I would actually take 'A' Levels? HAHAHAHA! Thanks to friends who wished me good luck, and to those who didn't, I don't give a damn, so you better wish me now or else! Hahahahaha. But it's still early, I still have 3 more years to go. OK YAY YAY SCHOOL TOMORROW. Gonna wear new uniform. I feel kinda scared & awkward man! Hopefully I'm not the only one wearing it. Yahoo can't wait. LOL ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.