Thursday, January 14, 2010

Use Somebody

Three of the top 5 students. Elvina & Christopher (absent) were also one of the top five students. Beside me is Mr Ng (Principal), Ain and Jin Cheng. LIKE I SAID, I'm not the second. I think I'm the fourth or something, because I've got like 18 points and the fifth person scored 19 points? But anyway, my face looks damn retarded. Weeee!
-
Today, I shall officially announce that I'm done with all three exercises (JAE, JPSAE, DAE)! In the afternoon, I began with my JPSAE. Printed, did some paperwork, etc. I then realised I couldn't logon my JAE account, which sucked. So I went over to MOE and they had computers there, so in like 10 minutes' time, I was already done with my JAE. Then, I went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic to submit some DAE documents! I feel so complete now. Hahaha. It's like a big part of stressing-out is gone already.
-
All I have to do now is just wait for the posting results. I know I won't get my first choice course, but I'll appeal.
-
Tomorrow will be the day that Borders will be calling me, if I am employed. On another note, I have lots of shirts for outing that I don't even wear. I think tomorrow, I'll start to sort out the clothes I don't want so that they can be my home-wear clothes =) Then, it'll be SHOPPING! WOO! Now that everything's 50% settled, all that changes my holiday is whether 1) I have a job and 2) I've been offered a place at my first-choice course.
-
To all my friends, do not give up and I wish you all the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.