Friday, January 8, 2010

Je Comprends

SUPER SUPER LONG DAY. Met up with Daryll, Yong Wei, Samuel, Audrey and Woon Yee this early afternoon to take a bus to Ngee Ann Polytechnic for the Open House. Walked around a couple of schools and some of us had long talks with different people. Damn informative and useful, now I am like clear-headed. Hahaha, but NP's kinda boring leh. The bus ride is so boring and IDK, NP's not near any popular areas and there's just a mall a bus stop away.
-
As for Singapore Polytechnic, it's much more 'exciting' since your after-school activities could be going to Holland Village, town, what-nots. Although I have never been to SP before, for their Open Houses or something, but I really look forward to studying there for three years. The distance is far but I don't give a damn.
-
But something tells me the diplomas at NP are more reputable. I don't know. Hopefully my visit at SP tomorrow will be a fruitful one! =) Hahahaha, anyway, Samuel, Yong Wei, Daryll and I went to Punggol Park's The Bliss to celebrate Atikah's 18th Birthday! WAH LAOOOO. Damn jealous lah. Hahahaha! So while waiting, we kinda had a pint of beer, Hoegaarden.
-
I don't care now lah, it's my 18th year, I'm just not legal yet. So yes, we had alcohol. Had some finger food, slacked there, Nazirul, Ernest and Tricia came along. Talked talked talked until Atikah came, sang song and had the cake, hahahaha, then we talked somemore all the way till 11 pm, and we went Hougang Plaza to play pool!
-
Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Atikah! SP Open House tomorrow, Edusave Scholarship cheque on Saturday, new maid coming on Sunday (yes, our previous maid was dismissed and it was only a month later till we hired another one -- the new one seems pretty convincing she's good), 'O' LEVEL RESULTS ON MONDAY. I SWEAR I'M DYING OF ANXIETY. I'M SO FREAKING SCARED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.