Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Incident

Hello, I'm a rotter. I rot, and that's what I do. I'm so depressed. Why am I depressed? Who knew that you could actually get DEPRESSED from DOING NOTHING ALL DAY. I'm serious. I feel so useless. I feel so cashless. I feel so bored and I feel like I'm just wasting my days away. I'm so f**king fussy over the jobs I choose. One moment it's Best Denki, the next it's Borders, the next it's hospital-work, and now? It's relief teaching (yes, trust me, I applied. But, I realised I didn't have FIVE passes. I don't know whether CL 'B' is included even though I passed it but, well?), the next moment? I don't know yet.
-
I guess it's the side effects from all that TV? Heh. I've just finished all five seasons of LOST. Season 6 will be coming out next month. I. CAN'T. WAIT. But, now what? LOST, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, 24 (Season 8 is out already!), Prison Break (they ended at Season 4), Alias (they ended at Season 5, or 6?), 90210 (I just hate waiting for the episodes to load), Desperate Housewives (same for 90210), Grey's Anatomy (same for 90210), Private Practice (same for 90210), whatever lah.
-
Anyway, a friend of a friend asked me to act in their film. WOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE, GOT THE SCRIPT. HOPE THIS ISN'T A DREAM! I may actually like acting :) hahaha, who knows! Oh, the interview, as you've probably guessed by now or if you've been monitoring my status on MSN for the past 10 hours, I DIDN'T GO FOR THE JOB INTERVIEW. And, yes, for the dermatologist appointment as well. Instead, I'm going back to the 1st dermatologist clinic this Thursday. Today, I woke up, miraculously, somehow, I felt my face looked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.