Saturday, January 23, 2010

Behind The Scenes

SHOOTING! Evening, everyone! Long & awesome day today. 9 hours of filming! Damn fun. Hahaha. The team actually wanted to shoot three scenes but since we were ahead of timee, we did a few more scenes! Awesome rightsxzsxzs! HAHAHA! First scene, I had to wear a Secondary School uniform along with the other actor, Izzat (Henry). It was at the bus stop. Hahaha had lotsa lines there. One of the team-member actually lives opposite my block so we went to her house and changed into normal clothes after the first scene. Second scene's here. For this scene, I didn't have any lines so I just sat there staring. Hahahaha. Everything was super fun! From the bus stop, to the playground, to the pathway, to the coffeeshop, to the room scene, to the 'transition' scene -- F.U.N! MUAHAHA.
So the director is the guy with the hat, Jeremy. The girl in blue (below) is Chloe. The guy in white behind camera is Ong En Ci.
My block!
Girl in shorts is Sharon, the girl in tudung is Amalina (everyone calls her Ama, that for the first time I met her -- well, technically second, I called her Ama already. Hahaha).

Izzat (Henry)'s the one sitting on the slide.
One of the scenes. And the light is damn bright and it generates lots of heat!
DIGGING NOSE.
Doing a scene!
Nurul Huda with the boom mike!

I had to keep still when they paused the recording, hahahaha!



------------------
After everything ended, I went over to a friend's house to play Nintendo Wii! Hahahaha SUPER SUPER FUN! I think I wanna buy a Nintendo Wii. Asking my brother to chip in ;) Oh if you ask me, doing a 'live' performance is so much harder than being filmed. Hahaha, this is something different for me too since I've never acted before and who knows, it could be a huge career deal for me since I don't know where to go now (if there's no Science course for me)! HAHAHA! Just kidding. I don't really see myself as a grown-up actor. OK, VERY TIRED! Going to fly kite with clique tomorrow! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.